Come and visit uSwitchforBusiness.com at the Great British Business Show
uSwitchforBusiness.com is going to be at the Great British Business Show at Earl's Court on 17th and 18th November.
Tickets are free (here's how to get your hands on some) and there are some amazing speakers, including James Caan, Will King and David Gold.
We'll be at stand 555 - opposite the Sage networking bar - and if you bring a business energy bill with you, you'll be in with a chance of winning an iPad.
We'll be tweeting throughout the event too at @uSwitchBusiness
5 reasons to visit uSwitchforBusiness.com at Stand 555:
1. You could save £1500.
The average business saves £1500 a year on their business energy with us*. We’ll have our expert staff ready and waiting to get you an estimate and show you how much you could save.
2. It only takes 10 minutes.
For many of our customers it only takes 10 minutes to get a quote and make the switch to a cheaper deal. What else can save you so much money in so little time?
3. You can cut costs without cutting back.
Switching to a cheaper business energy contract has a positive effect on your bottom line without having a negative effect on how you do business. It’s the same electricity; the only difference you’ll notice is lower bills.
4. We’re experts.
We know business energy inside out and we make switching hassle-free. We’re used to every different kind of business and meter, so our expert business advisors will be able to give you tailored advice that’s relevant for your business.
5. We’re free and independent.
We don’t charge for our services and we’re totally independent. We work with all the big energy suppliers you’d expect, and smaller companies you might not have heard of, so you get the benefit of quotes from across the market.
So whether you're an existing customer or you've never used us before, come and say 'hi' and stand 555. And if you want a quote or some advice on your business eenrgy supply, don't forget to bring your bill with you.
*uSwitchforBusiness.com customers saved an average of £1,500 a year by switching supplier, (1.1.10 - 21.5.10)
- The draft Energy Bill: a five-minute summary
- 60% increase in business energy costs as average turnover falls by 6%
- Business week in brief: 11th May 2012
- Ed Miliband and the Queen talk energy
- Interview with Steve Fitzsimons of new business energy supplier, Hudson Energy
- Business week in brief: 4th May 2012
- The see saw of corporate profit
- Business week in brief: 27th April 2012
- EDF Energy’s Business Customer Commitments: four key pledges
- Businesses buck the trend when it comes to smaller energy suppliers