Get a free smart meter and free access to British Gas's Business Energy Insight dashboard
Get a free smart meter and free access to the Business Energy Insight online dashboard with British Gas Business.
Is it time to upgrade that old electricity meter? Image by awoodvine via Flickr
We have a special offer from British Gas Business - when you switch your business electricity via uSwitchforBusiness you can get a free smart meter and free access to the Business Energy Insight online dashboard. We estimate that the smart meter would usually cost £300, and access to the dashboard would be around £500 a year, so this deal can give you a great saving.
The smart meter and dashboard themselves can help you save money too; with the dashboard you’ll have access to lots of data about your electricity usage, so you can identify areas where you’re wasting energy and ways to cut back. Plus, with a smart meter, you’ll only ever pay for the energy you actually use, which can really help your cashflow. (Find out more about smart meters.) You also get a dedicated account manager who can provide you with advice about energy efficiency.
If you’re interested, or want to find out more about his deal and whether or not it’s right for your business, give our energy advisors a call on 0800 688 8568.
For more information on smart meters visit our partner company Business Juice.
Use the following link to trackback from your own site
- The draft Energy Bill: a five-minute summary
- 60% increase in business energy costs as average turnover falls by 6%
- Business week in brief: 11th May 2012
- Ed Miliband and the Queen talk energy
- Interview with Steve Fitzsimons of new business energy supplier, Hudson Energy
- Business week in brief: 4th May 2012
- The see saw of corporate profit
- Business week in brief: 27th April 2012
- EDF Energy’s Business Customer Commitments: four key pledges
- Businesses buck the trend when it comes to smaller energy suppliers