Cheap business broadband, line rental and calls deals
We have some new business broadband, line rental and calls deals for you - including inclusive broadband, line rental and calls packages from £25, or three months free broadband.
Talk Talk: business broadband, line rental and calls from £25 a month
Get business broadband, line rental and a choice of either peak or off-peak calls to 01,02,03 and 0870 numbers for £25 a month.
Or, business broadband, line rental & unlimited calls to 01, 02, 03 & 0870 numbers for £28 a month.
Both deals include free line installation worth £99, broadband speeds of up to 24Mbps, a free wireless router, unlimited downloads and are based on a 24 month contract.
These deals run until 31st March 2012.
There are a few conditions:
- there’s a £30 broadband set-up fee;
- the offers are only available to new Talk Talk customers or existing Talk Talk customers who don’t have broadband and are taking On-Net (LLU) office broadband;
- all ‘out-of-bundle’ minutes will cost 5p per minute;
- a 4p connection charge applies.
Call 0800 688 8568 to find out more and sign up.
Onebill Telecom: three months free broadband
Get three month free business broadband with a broadband, line rental and calls package from Onebill Telecom.
You’ll pay £17.44 a month for the first three months, then £24.73 a month for broadband, line rental and 500 minutes of calls to 01, 02, 03 and 0870 numbers. Onebill guarantees this deal will save you money compared to BT.
This offer is based on a 24 month contract and includes a 10GB download limit and a free router (a wireless router costs £15).
You can't apply on our website, so to find out more or grab one of these deals, give us a call on 0800 688 8568 or leave your details and we’ll get in touch.
Use the following link to trackback from your own site
- The draft Energy Bill: a five-minute summary
- 60% increase in business energy costs as average turnover falls by 6%
- Business week in brief: 11th May 2012
- Ed Miliband and the Queen talk energy
- Interview with Steve Fitzsimons of new business energy supplier, Hudson Energy
- Business week in brief: 4th May 2012
- The see saw of corporate profit
- Business week in brief: 27th April 2012
- EDF Energy’s Business Customer Commitments: four key pledges
- Businesses buck the trend when it comes to smaller energy suppliers