The uSwitchforBusiness Customer Charter
Three promises to our customers
Our Customer Charter represents a serious commitment from uSwitchforBusiness to our customers. It outlines the fundamental promises we make to all our valued customers and how we intend to deliver on them.
Three key things we guarantee to you in our customer charter are:
2.The right product at the right price.
We will live up to all these promises and want to deliver even more as often as we can.
However, we can’t deliver the highest possible standards without your help and feedback. We’re in this together. If you feel that we have failed you on any of these promises, then we want to know. Be open with us and tell us where you think we’ve gone wrong so we can put things right.
To make sure you get a quality service, we will:
- make switching your business energy supplier easy and transparent;
- help you to make the right choices for you and your business, by providing a clear product range and explaining features and charges in a way that’s easy to understand;
- provide consistently competitive prices in order to aid the stability and sustainability of your business;
- explain what prices are on offer and what impact different contract lengths could have on your business;
- continue to be of value to your business after you’ve signed your new business energy contract and find new ways to help you save money;
- tell you how much commission we earn from switching your business energy if you ask. We are paid a fee for signing you up to an energy company, which is why our service is free to you;
- work with you to make sure you are using the right products and services;
- make both your responsibilities and ours clear to you in relation to the contract you are entering into;
- contact you at least 120 days prior to your renewal to ensure you are fully prepared and in the best place to get continued value from your energy supplier;
The right product at the right price
To make sure you get the right product at the right price we will:
- try to match the offer if you find the same tariff with the same contract length cheaper prior to you concluding your new energy contract via us.*
To make sure the lines of communication are always open, we will:
- make it easy for you to speak to a real person in the UK who is committed to helping you;
- be on the end of the phone Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30;
- be available for pre-booked appointments;
- try to answer all calls to our business advisors as quickly as possible (over 80% within 20 seconds during our opening hours);
- try to respond to your request for a call within ten minutes of your requested time frame;
- solve any problems you tell us about, quickly and without any fuss, and keep you informed along the way;
- aim to resolve all customer complaints to your reasonable satisfaction within one working day;
- try to solve your problem there and then over the telephone. If necessary, the business advisor you speak to will give you their name and extension number so you can contact them directly;
- get a manager to speak to you to find a way forward if you can’t resolve the problem with a business advisor. You can ask to speak to a manager at any point;
- put you in touch with a member of our senior management in the unlikely event that we have still not solved your problem. They can be contacted on 0207 802 2901 and will be happy to speak to you;
*This only applies to tariff sheet pricing on 03 and 04 profile meters for electricity and for gas annual consumption under 280,000 Kwh. This offer sits outside of renewal offering provided by your existing energy provider. It does not apply to bespoke tendered pricing.